When you edit CMS content in Magento it was always necessary to have HTML and CSS knowledge to let your content look stunning. Or you used a ton of different widgets which only work under certain conditions at certain positions on a page. It was always more a mess than a smooth and satisfying work. But this comes to an end now: The free Page Designer extension makes your editor’s life easy. Simply drag and drop your content wherever you want to have it. A layout grid helps you position your content. The responsive implementation works perfect for smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers. No more worries about that, the extension does it for you!
- Layout grid for easy content handling
- Drag and drop your blocks where you want them to have
- Integrates Magento standard content types: widgets, cms blocks, banners, product lists etc.
- Define different page layouts for individual view ports in order to let your content look in its best way possible
- Fully responsive to any device
- Create awesome layout without HTML or CSS
- Intuitive and easy usage
Drag and drop your content blocks in CMS pages or CMS blocks. Move them around, add further blocks, edit or delete them.
Click into a content block in order to edit its content. A modal window pops up which lets you edit it. You can choose from existing widgets or content blocks. If you want to fill in text you can choose the well known wysiwyg editor.
Choose the viewport for your content and adjust the layout grid for it. The Page Designer extension ensures the responsive display of your content. That’s easy, right?
Try it out
We set up a demo instance with the Page Designer extension for you so that you can try it on your own:
- Frontend: https://demo-pagedesigner.magenerds.com/
- Backend: https://demo-pagedesigner.magenerds.com/admin
- Documentation: http://doc.magenerds.com/page-designer/
Join the development
The Page Designer extension is open source and we appreciate any participation at Github. If you have ideas or enhancements, feel free to open issues or pull requests Please spread the word for this free extension. We’d like to hear about your feedback in the comments.